An interesting blog posted 2 days ago on the DurSpace Blog, concerning cloud computing perils and opportunities, with particular relevance to the higher education sector.

Read the whole blog here

6 Responses to “Shining a light on cloud computing for higher education”

1. I’m having a little bit of trouble viewing your site in Firefox, but it may just be my computer. Apart from that, I love your site. I plan on surfing around and reading some more posts!
    Training An Older Dog

2. This is great for discussing together with us. Your article content are really helping me for getting the facts about education online. I will have to keep to this website. Thanks and well done again.

3. I’ve just come across your site regarding Microsoft Cloud Computing and Virtualization. There is some good information and we may be interested in including you in our blogroll. Please feel free to contact. Cheers

4. This is a really nice blog you got here. But I can’t seem to find the rss feed, Iwould like to subscribe.

5. It seems so. Great blog by the way!

6. This was a really wonderful read, thank you so much for taking time to put it together! Touched on some very good ideas. I’ll certainly be back soon